Jan 13th, 2019
Plastic is invading everything. Even this podcast.
All the information in this podcast comes from large government organizations, well known NGOs, and respected universities. No small obscure articles. Only fact checked, consensus driven research.
- United Nations Environment [Single Use Plastics]
- United Nations Environment [Microplastics]
- Encyclopedia Britannica [Plastic]
- National Institute of Health (US) [Production, Use, and Fate of All Plastics Ever Made]
- World Health Organization [Toxicological Aspects of BPA]
- World Health Organization [Dioxins and Their Impact on Human Health]
- Environmental Protection Agency (US) [The Dirty Dozen Pollutants]
- King’s College London [Plastic and Human Health]
- Texas A&M University [Plastic and Human Health]
- UK Government [Different Types of Plastic and Their Classification]